Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Strawberry Picking


I had a blast this year with my youngest daughter's first time picking strawberries. I decided not to be as uptight as I have been in the past with my older children, and enjoy her happiness at eating all those warm, tasty strawberries! It turns out that a lot of people thought she was cute leaving the strawberry patch with that messy face, she received a lot of smiles and giggles as she was heading back to the van with us.


I used the Breaking Free line from My Mind's Eye - the "Sweet Butterfly Kisses" papers, the "All Girl" frame, and the "Sweet" title. For the letters, I loved the way the blue letters from my BasicGrey Marrakesch line matched the blue in the papers, so those are what I used and I outlined them with my black pen from American Crafts so they popped out a little more.

No comments:

Post a Comment