Sunday, March 7, 2010

All Day Scrapbooking - January 31st, 2010





























Here we are with another All Day event! The crowd was great, once again (but aren't they always?) and we met some new friends this time. I decided that I would start to work on my new calendars for 2011 in the hopes of finally getting them done well ahead of the December deadline, but I'm not sure if I'll ever be that good! I did get a few pages done in the midst of all the talking and food preparation.
The door prize was won by Tracey, it was the Best Friends album and papers by Bo Bunny. Congratulations, and I'm looking forward to seeing what it looks like when she has it done!

We're already booking our next day, it's going to be April 11th, hope to see many of the same faces there as well as some new ones. Now I just have to start thinking about the next loot bags!

No comments:

Post a Comment