Sunday, April 17, 2011

Scrapfest Oshawa 2010

Well, it would appear that I have been remiss in posting on my blog! I guess life just got busy and I hadn't really thought of it until someone pointed out to me that I hadn't posted once yet in 2011!
So I am going back in time to try and capture a few of the things that went on in the fall of 2010. One of the big ones for me was Scrapfest 2010 in Oshawa. It was my first time being a vendor at a purely scrapbooking/cardmaking event. It was busy and we had a great time. We got to meet so many new people and I loved seeing some of the new trends that were popular that I hadn't had a chance to try yet.
I am looking forward to doing it again in 2011 and I have to thank Tracey and Emma for helping me out - I wouldn't have been able to do it without them!

No comments:

Post a Comment